Why Join SCI?
Adventure is an emerging sport in recent times. Rappelling, rock-climbing, valley crossing activities are emerging as a ‘high’ in youngsters. While these activities bring a considerable risk to an individual, bolts become the most important protecting factor in terms of safety.
Should we give our future generations a more safe and standard climbing environment? Or will we let them hang their lives on unsafe bolts? Decision is yours. We aim to involve all people who wish to venture in the outdoors, and impart awareness of mountain safety and safe methods in rock climbing.
Who Can Join?
• Any person could be a member of SCI as it’s not a commercial organization and not doing any rock climbing activities or expeditions. Also any member of any rock climbing club can join SCI without hesitation keeping there on-going activities alive.
• Members comes together for a project and contribute their share in any form.
How to Help SCI
• Not only rock climbers or mountaineer but any individual who is an adventure lover can be part of a SCI and help by taking the annual membership.
• He/she can participate in any of the anchor replacement project.
• Any individual who is kin on contributing to the world of climbing safety can help SCI in various ways by donating the funds or any other material or equipment required for the anchor replacement project.
• Organizations/Clubs that wants to set an example for future generations and wants to create safe and equal standard climbing environment for generations to come can provide the sponsorship for anchor replacement projects.